Welcome to the official home page for the AUG AMI DevKit for the .NET Micro Framework 4.1 and 4.2.
The Kit comes in a ESD-Box along with power supply, cables and a USB-stick containing documentation and installation files.
The contents in detail are
- the AMI board (MH080407 Rev. 2)
- 3.4" AMOLED display in a plastic housing that can be screwed to the AMI board
- resistive touch screen glued on top of the display
- 4 plastic screws used as a stand for the display and board
- a 1 GB Kingston USB-stick containing full documentation in PDF format and install-files for SDK, samples and more
- a 5 V regulated power supply plug (110..240 V AC, 50/60 Hz)
- USB-flash adapter cable for SAM-BA
- serial cable (RS-232 PC pin assignment - use a null-modem-cable to connect to a PC)
- DBGU serial cable (RS-232 device pin assignment - directly connect to a PC)
- standard USB A-B cable
- standard Ethernet patch cable
- "Getting Started" document in printed form
Please also see the documentation menu for more information.
Note: The DevKit does not contain the QMatrix glass surface because we think developers will more likely need the resistive touch screen. You can not have a resistive touch screen behind a glass surface - of course - but we offer a glass surface option that you can place on top of the DevKit (loosing resistive touch screen while the glass is there).